Scores by Phone
Use this service to find out your scores on the same day they are mailed from ETS.
You will need
• a touch-tone phone
• your 16-digit appointment number or your 7-digit paper registration number
• a valid credit card (American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, or VISA — no other credit cards are accepted). You must provide the credit card number and expiration date
• your test date
• your date of birth.
The fee to hear your scores by phone is US$10, plus the cost of the phone call.
When to call
• seven days a week, between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m., Eastern Time (New York).
• approximately 14 business days after the test if you typed your essay.
• about five weeks after the test if you handwrote your essay.
Where to call
• If you live in the United States, Canada, or a U.S. Territory, call toll-free 1-888-863-3544.
• From all other locations, call 1-609-771-7267. You will be charged for the cost of the phone call.
For individuals who are deaf or hearing/speech impaired
If you have access to a Teletypewriter (TTY), call 1-609-771-7714. You will be charged for the cost of the call.
Scores by Mail
Your scores will be mailed to you approximately 14 days after you take the test if you typed your essay and five weeks after your test date if you handwrote your essay.
Score Reporting Schedule for the Paper-based Test
Test Date Approximate Score Report Mailing Date
|January 13, 2007 |
February 14, 2007
March 9, 2007
|April 11, 2007|
May 12, 2007
June 13, 2007
• How long will my score be valid?
For two years after the test date. Scores more than two years old are not reported.
How can I cancel my scores?
Immediately after the test, contact TOEFL Services.