123termpapers.com - paper writing for ESL students.
|• How do I register to take the test?|
Online - Requires a credit card
By Mail - Complete and mail in the paper-based registration form from the Information and Registration Bulletin (PDF) for TOEFL computer-based and paper-based testing.
• Do I need to get a Bulletin before I take the test?
• Where do I get one?
Yes. The downloadable Information and Registration Bulletin (PDF) for TOEFL computer-based and paper-based testing contains important information that you will need to know before you test. Also may be obtained print copies of Bulletins.
• from ETS representative offices
• from most colleges and universities
• from educational advising centers
• by ordering one online
• by calling ETS at 1-877-863-3546 (inside the United States, Canada, and U.S. territories*) or 1-609-771-7100 (all other locations).
• Where do I take the test?
The paper-based test is offered six times a year in specific locations throughout the world. Search for the test center list.
• What test dates are available?
The paper-based test (PBT) is offered six times a year in specific locations around the world.
• How much does the test cost?
The test costs U.S. $140. See TOEFL Testing and Service Fees for preferred forms of payment.
• When will I receive my admission ticket(s)?
If you have not received your ticket(s) two weeks before the test, contact TOEFL Services.
• How do I cancel or reschedule an appointment?
- Test date changes are not permitted. So, if you do not take the test and do not wish to register for another date, you may submit the Refund Request Form (PDF). If you wish to test on another date, you must submit a new registration form and test fee.
- If you cannot take the test at your assigned center, you may go to another test center on the date printed on your admission ticket, but there is no guarantee that space or test materials will be available for you.
- Don’t contact the test center before the day of the test. The staff at the test center will not have the information necessary to assist you. You may contact TOEFL Services if you require assistance.
• What do I need to bring to the test center?
You will need:
• acceptable and valid identification document(s) with a signature and photograph
• your admission ticket
• your signed photo file record with a recent photo
• 3 or 4 sharpened soft-lead (No. 2 or HB) pencils and a good eraser
• the codes for the institutions where you would like your score reports sent
• If I have a disability how will I be accommodated?
The TOEFL program serves test takers with disabilities by providing services and reasonable accommodations deemed appropriate given the purpose of the test.
Non-standard testing accommodations are available for test takers who meet ETS eligibility criteria. See, for more information, including registration materials, the Bulletin Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities available as a PDF or screen reader version.