123termpapers.com - paper writing for ESL students.
|• How do I register to take the test?|
Online – Requires a credit card
By mail or fax
If you do not have a credit card or do not want to give your credit card number over the telephone, complete and mail in a CBT Voucher Request Form (PDF).
For international test takers, complete an International Test Scheduling Form (PDF).
• Fill in the information on the International Test Scheduling Form.
• Include payment.
• Mail or fax the completed form to the Regional Registration Center for your area.
By phone – requires a credit card.
• Call the test center directly
• Call 1-800-468-6335 to take the test in the U.S., Canada, or a U.S. territory
• Call 1-443-751-4862 if you live outside the U.S. and want to test at a center in the United States
• Call the telephone number for the regional registration center for the country in which you plan to test.
Consider, you must call at least three business days before you would like to test, not including the day you make the call and the test date.
• TTY 1-800-529-3590.
Walk-in Scheduling (U.S., Canada, or a U.S. territory only)
• Go to a test center on the day you would like to test. Unscheduled examinees are admitted on a first-come, first-served basis. But you are not guaranteed an appointment.
• Take your CBT voucher, if you have one, or the appropriate payment .
• Be sure to take your valid passport or other acceptable form of identification.