123termpapers.com - paper writing for ESL students.
|• Do I need to get a Bulletin before I take the test and Where do I get one?|
Yes. The Information and Registration Bulletin (PDF) for TOEFL computer-based and paper-based testing contains important information that you will need to know before you test. It may also be obtained to print copies of the Bulletin.
• from ETS representative offices
• from most colleges and universities
• from educational advising centers
• by calling ETS at 1-877-863-3546 (inside the United States, Canada, and U.S. territories*) or 1-609-771-7100 (all other locations).
• Where do I take the test?
The computer-based TOEFL test is offered year-round at institutional sites, such as colleges and universities, and at testing centers operated by Prometric, a division of Thomson Learning.
• What test dates are available?
Appointments are available throughout the year, but you must call at least three days before your first-choice appointment date. Centers fill quickly—schedule your appointment early. Consider, the busiest months are October, November, December, April, and May.
• You can only test once per calendar month, even if you took the test and canceled your scores
• How much does the test cost?
The test costs U.S. $140. See TOEFL Testing and Service Fees for preferred forms of payment.